- Fan Nickname: Rogue Squadron IV, due in part to the game being a Spiritual Successor to the Rogue Squadron trilogy.
- Queer Character, Queer Actor: Keo is non-binary and goes by they/them pronouns, like their actor Bex Taylor-Klaus.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Bex Taylor-Klaus (Keo), Erica Luttrell (Grace), and A.J. LoCascio (Rebel Rookie B) previously worked together in Voltron: Legendary Defender.
- Role Reprise:
- Denis Lawson and Vanessa Marshall return as Wedge Antilles and Hera Syndulla, respectively.
- Scott Lawrence also voices Darth Vader once more in the opening cinematic.
- Misty Lee returns as The Other Darrin for Leia as in the newer Battlefront games.
- Tom Kane reprises his role as Admiral Ackbar as in The Last Jedi and the original Battlefront.
- Shrug of God: The captain of the refugee ships in the prologue (voiced by Scott Lawrence) could be Yeager.
- Teasing Creator: When asked about the relationship between Havina and Baron Vonreg, creative director Ian Frazier and Lucasfilm Story Group member Leland Chee teasingly responded that it was an interesting observation but provided no answer.
- What Could Have Been:
- The game was intended from the start to be a VR-only game.
- The game was originally going to support both third and first person viewpoints, but the former was cut because the dev team realized that it gave players too much of an advantage over opponents in multiplayer mode.
- Some of the customization options were renamed later. For example, the Fury voices were originally known as Berserker voices and the Convoy of Courage helmet was originally known as the Caravan's Courage helmet.
- Working Title: During early development, the game was called "Project Maverick" as to avoid revealing the fact that it's a Star Wars title ahead of time.
- You Look Familiar: Helen Sadler (Vonreg) is The Other Darrin for Rey in media outside of the films.
Trivia / Star Wars: Squadrons