- Fandom Life Cycle: The series went from Stage 1 at the start of the first season to Stage 2 by the end, before dipping back to Stage 1 (verging on Stage 6c) by the end of the second season. This is due to the second season being a Contested Sequel, combined with many fans complaining of Bait-and-Switch Lesbians. The sequel films are also difficult to access if you live outside of Japan.
- Fan Nickname:
- Ribbon for Yuko Yoshikawa.
- Taco-sensei for Taki-sensei.
- Shoe Itchy for Shuichi. Or Shu1note .
- Trumpet-senpai for Kaori.
- Buchou for Haruka.
- "Hibigay" for the series as a whole, thanks to the high amount of Homoerotic Subtext. The series also gets named "Hibikek" on image forums.
- No Dub for You: The 2 series remain subbed only on Pony Canyon USA's home video releases, but the spin off film Liz and the Blue Bird, along with the second movie, Chikai no Finale, have received English dubs.
- No Export for You: While the first series saw physical Bluray release in the States by Pony Canyon USA the second series still remained Japan only, until they finally began releasing the second series in 2018.
- Promoted Fangirl: When Cristina Vee announced she was cast as Reina in the English dub for Liz and the Blue Bird, she mentioned on her Twitter that she absolutely loves Reina and wanted to voice her in some capacity.
- Star-Making Role: Kumiko served as this for Tomoyo Kurosawa.
- The Other Darrin: When the second Eupho movie, Chikai no Finale, was revealed to be getting an English dub, many people thought the cast from Liz and the Blue Bird would reprise their roles. Instead, for some reason, several major roles were recast but a large amount of the supporting cast was kept from Liz, and Eleven Arts hasn't made any comments on why this has come to pass aside from the switch in dubbing studios (from NYAV Post to VSI Los Angeles) having something to do with it. To wit, the replaced cast members were:
Trivia / Sound! Euphonium