- Cash Cow Franchise: At least in the US.
- Dueling Works: Starting in Series 12, the brand started dueling with Zuru's "5Surprise" series, specifically the "Mini Brands" line.
- Image Source: Peppe Pepper's static art is the image for Pepper Sneeze.
- No Export for You:
- Just like The Trash Pack, French-Canada has Shopkins books that are only available to that region.
- Some exclusive variants of figures have only been released in certain countries. This can even bar Australia, the home country of Moose Toys, from having these variants.
- Show Accuracy/Toy Accuracy: The static artwork for the characters often has various color changes than the figures.
- What Could Have Been:
- The Target-exclusive release "The Lost Edition" releases six Shopkins that were meant to be released in Series 1. These characters were later given special patterns for this special release of them, so their original designs are unknown.
- An unnamed banana Shopkin who somewhat resembles Buncho Bananas was pictured on the Series 1 and 2 packages, but was never released as an actual Shopkin.
- The Wiki Rule: Shopkins Wiki
Trivia / Shopkins