- Anime First: The anime premiered before the game WIXOSS came out in Real Life.
- Dueling Shows: With Dragon Collection, Oreca Battle, Arc-V and Legion Mate-hen.
- Playing Against Type: It's easier to list the seiyuu that are not doing so. Ai Kakuma is the Shrinking Violet, Ayane Sakura as the Action Girl with a Contralto of Danger, Chinatsu Akasaki as an Ax-Crazy psycho, Rie Kugimiya as the Manipulative Bastard and the closest thing the series has to a Hate Sink, Asami Seto as The Stoic Dark Magical Girl and Risa Taneda as the Magnificent Bastard antagonist all spring to mind for this trope.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Ulith, Hanayo, Kazuki, Hitoe, and Ruko were Roka Shibasaki, Minami Oosawa, Hachi Shiou, Takao and Tama Sakai.
- What Could Have Been: During the radio show, Kazuki's seiyuu Yuusuke Kobayashi mentions that during the recording sessions for the first season, he and the director spoke for a long time about how Kazuki would end up in the end because it had not yet been decided. The conclusion that they reached had a scene at the end where things would be resolved for Kazuki and Yuzuki, the director then went to the higher-ups and tried to get the scene put in, but it ended up being cut out because the anime was more focused Ruuko and Tama's relationship and having a scene solely about Kazuki and Yuzuki at the end wouldn't make much sense for it. The director then apologized to Kobayashi because he wasn't able to convince the higher-ups to let him put the scene in, but Kobayashi said that even though it was subtle, the ending conveyed what they had talked about and that he was happy with it.
- The Wiki Rule: It has a wiki in progress that focuses on both the anime and the game WIXOSS here.
Trivia / selector infected WIXOSS