- Acting for Two:
- In the English dub, Rasetsu and Furake are both played by Lowell Bartholomee.
- As for the European Spanish dub:
- Sakura Shinguji and Ayame Fujieda are voiced by Marta Estrada.
- Aoi Satan and Ichiro Ogami are both voiced by Carlos Lladó.
- Vicente Gil voices Gontaro Iwai, Yoritsune Hanakoji and Tadayoshi Kanzaki.
- Directed by Cast Member: In the English dub, Lowell Bartholomee is the ADR director, as well as Rasetsu and Furake's voice actor.
- The Other Darrin:
- Hisao Egawa voices Rasetsu, replacing Hideaki Ono.
- Even though the English dub was still recorded in Austin, Texas, none the original actors from the OVAs reprised their roles aside from Cassie Fitzgerald (Tsubaki from the second OVA). Also, Evita Arce, who dubbed Iris for the first nine episodes, was replaced by Larissa Wolcott for the rest of the series.
- For the European Spanish dub, every role was inevitably recast.
- Role Reprise:
- Many of the Japanese actors from the video games and stage plays reprise their roles for the TV series.
- Hisako Kyoda and Ryuji Saikachi also reprise their roles as Katsura Shinguji and Gontarō Iwai from the OVAs.
- Cassie Fitzgerald returns as the English VA for Tsubaki Takamura from the second OVA.
- Studio Hop:
- You Sound Familiar: In the European Spanish dub, quite a few voice actors from Sakura Wars: The Movie appear as different characters.
- Marta Estrada voiced Kanna Kirishima in the movie and would later go on to voice Sakura Shinguji and Ayame Fujieda in the TV series.
- Carlos Lladó, the voice of Aoi Satan and Ichiro Ogami, was one of the additional voices.
- Vicente Gil, the voice of Gontaro Iwai, Yoritsune Hanakoji and Tadayoshi Kanzaki, also provided additional voices for the movie.
Trivia / Sakura Wars (TV)