- Christmas Rushed: When Sega began to end production of the Dreamcast, Overworks was given ten months to complete the game after they declined to port it for the PlayStation 2. As such, they reused graphics from Is Paris Burning? and scrapped their plans from setting the game in Taiwan and New York. Despite that, it worked.
- Descended Creator: Oji Hiroi, in addition to being the franchise creator and general producer, provides the voice for Ōkubo Nagayasu.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The original Dreamcast game has become hard to find not long after Sega discontinued the system.
- What Could Have Been:
- There were plans to release Fall in Love, Maidens on the PlayStation 2 when the Sega Dreamcast was ending production, but Red Entertainment and Overworks refused. Oji Hiroi, in particular, felt that they didn't want to have Is Paris Burning? as the final game in the series to be released for the Dreamcast.
- Originally, Ogami traveled to Taiwan and New York to head the newly-formed Flower Division teams, but those ideas were scrapped. The New York concepts were later used in Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love.
Trivia / Sakura Wars 4: Fall in Love, Maidens