- Blooper: In the rumor episode of Sabrina's Secret Life Sabrina addresses one girl as 'Margot' when the character's name is Tiffany.
- In "My Stepmother the Babe", a close-up shot of Quigley has him talking with one of the Aunts' voices.
- Celebrity Voice Actor:
- Channel Hop: From ABC for the first series to syndication for Sabrina's Secret Life. Then found a new home on CBS before being pulled off completely.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Pi is voiced by Chantal Strand, who also voices Bernard.
- Edited for Syndication: Ever since the show left its original networks, the theme song was cut down to 45 seconds in the United States. The Disney Channel used to run this in syndication with the opening played in full, but this hasn't happen since then, not even when the show was put on Netflix.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Trying to get the whole show physically is a headache for fans; A DVD with the first 32 episodes was released in 2011, along with ten more episodes on a follow-up compilation. Some of the remaining 23 are on various earlier, limited releases, and can get pricey depending on which you're looking for. And while the STARZ network has most of the series for streaming, it's only 52 of the episodes. And even worse, none of these have episodes in the airing order. Needless to say, if there's a specific episode you're looking for, it's gonna take some digging. Also, Secret Life was only released on DVD in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with the German dub, so if you don't have a region 2 or 3 DVD player, speak German or go to the German Amazon site, you're out of luck. Both Shout Factory's and Mill Creek's releases of the series are out of print, but it's streaming on Tubi and airing on StarzEncore Family.
- The Other Darrin:
- Due to Melissa Joan Hart and Buena Vista no longer producing the series, the voice actors in Sabrina's Secret Life were all changed, except for Harvey, who kept his voice from the first animated series.
- The Italian dub of Friends Forever has different voices than the series. Doubles as Role Reprise since Sabrina, Salem, Hilda and Zelda have the same voice actors from the sitcom.
- The Friends Forever movie featured a different voice for Salem than Secret Life, when the rest of the cast carried over.
- Production Posse: Bill Switzter who voiced Harvey had also starred with Melissa Joan Hart and Emily Hart on the Made-for-TV Movie The Right Connections.
- Real-Life Relative: Sabrina is voiced by Emily Hart. Her aunts are voiced by Emily's older sister, Melissa Joan Hart.
- Recycled Script:
- One episode had Sabrina, out of jealousy of a better swimmer, accidentally turning herself into a fish, and she could only turn back if Harvey kissed her; this same storyline was done in the sitcom's comic book. This was also the plot of one of the sitcom's tie-in novels.
- The Halloween Episode followed the same plot as the sitcom's second - where Sabrina throws a party to outdo the Alpha Bitch. The sitcom's fifth season episode would then borrow from this one - where Sabrina conjures up real ghouls and monsters to liven up the party.
- Recursive Adaptation: The cartoon itself was an Animated Adaptation that was slightly Truer to the Text than the sitcom it was adapting. Archie Comics produced a comic spin-off of this series too - using some Arc Welding to say that Sabrina had traveled back in time to her preteen years to tie it into the main continuity.
- Role Reprise: Jesse Conde voices Salem in the Latin American dub of the first animated series, just like in the first season of the sitcom.
- Talking to Himself:
- Gem and Pi in "Picture Perfect".
- Gem and Bernard in several episodes.
- And Hilda and Zelda. Both are done by Melissa Joan Hart.
Trivia / Sabrina: The Animated Series