- Adored by the Network: In its native Canada, Teletoon transformed the show into a flagship series. It aired new episodes on their Can't Miss Thursdays block, reran quite regularly on their weekly schedules, and was highly promoted. So despite being Screwed by the Network in USA, the show managed to thrive with three seasons and an hour-long special.
- Channel Hop: The second and third seasons were picked up by KidsClick for US broadcasting after Nickelodeon dropped the show.
- Name's the Same: Gus and Wally have nothing to do with the other Gus and Wally.
- Screwed by the Network: Nickelodeon did not seem to care much for this series. It was given minimal promotion and aired at 1:30 PM on weekdays when the only kids who would be watching are those to sick for school, and Nick Jr. was still running for another half-hour, before the network dropped the show from their schedules after the first season ended. Seasons 2 and 3 would not be aired in American until after the show already ended in Canada.
- The Wiki Rule: The Rocket Monkeys Wiki, and another Rocket Monkeys Wiki.
Trivia / Rocket Monkeys