- Art Imitates Life:
- Box Office Bomb: Budget, $38 million. Gross, $19,334,145.
- Retroactive Recognition: A pre-Alter Bridge Myles Kennedy as Thor.
- Technology Marches On: Blood Pollution's practice space is located in the basement of a pornographic movie theater. These days, porno theaters are all but extinct due to home video media and internet porn allowing people to watch pornography in the privacy of their own homes.
- The studio setup, too. While the sound board still exists, the huge reel to reel tapes have been replaced with digital recording software.
- What Might Have Been : Brad Pitt was originally cast as Chris, but left the project due to creative differences.
Trivia / Rock Star