- Call to Agriculture: He has apparently semi-retired from music to make wine instead.
- Executive Meddling: Averted. One of the reasons that Furious Angels took so long to make was that Rob decided he didn't want to deal with this and so made - and funded - it himself without label backing. And those orchestras don't come cheap.
- Hitless Hit Album: Furious Angels was this when it came out. A couple of years later, a reissue of "Clubbed to Death" hobbled into the top 30, but it was never a huge hit single.
- Reclusive Artist: though he does post on Twitter from time to time.
- The Shelf of Music Languishment: One of the few things Rob is known to have done since Furious Angels is a remix of Frank Sinatra's "That's Life" (complete with newly-recorded orchestra). However, the Sinatra remix project for which was commissioned was abandoned and the track has never seen the light of day.
Trivia / Rob Dougan