- Divorced Installment: The game started life as a straight-up Fan Remake of Clock Tower (more specifically the first game), before becoming its own thing.
- What Could Have Been:
- The game went through several prototypes as it slowly transitioned from a Clock Tower game into its current state. The wiki has an entire page talking about its original versions.
- Tormented Fathers was originally going to open with Celeste's escape from the attic to Bookend Rosemary's escape at the end of the game.
- Broken Porcelain was intended to feature more characters, chapters, and events. Cut locations included the Flemmington Girl's Institute, a return to the Felton Villa, and a ranger station after the car accident. The boss fights, offensive weapons, and skill system were given priority.
- The Wiki Rule: Remothered Wiki.
Trivia / Remothered