- Executive Meddling: The reason why the game had loose ends.
- Fan Translation: A full translation was released by TLWiki during October 2010.
- What Could Have Been:
- In the game's data, complete sprite sheets for Hotori and Sayaka can be found, implying that they were meant to have a bigger part in the main story.
- Also, Takumi Nakazawa originally wanted the game to start on November 11, 2011 (making the game start on 11/11/11), but then he realized that the weather conditions in November wouldn't be good enough to trap everyone in the mountains, so he compromised on January 11, 2011 (1/11/11).
- Originally, Hotori was supposed to be the "Trickster" character, and her last name would have been "Kusuda" to reflect this (Ho-TO-RI-KU-SU-DA). However, during development, the writers didn't feel it was working out, and so transferred Hotori's Trickster aspects and last name to Yuni.
- First draft was initially planned as a deconstruction of Ever17 where the higher dimensional being does more harm than good even with noble intentions.
Trivia / Remember11