- Ability over Appearance: She was surprised when creators of Once Upon a Time asked her to keep her natural accent as Zelena, since the Wicked Witch is traditionally an American character (The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is often called the first American fairy tale).
- Dye Hard: Naturally red-haired but alternates between that and blonde.
- Fake American: In The Devil Wears Prada, Iron Man 3 and a few other roles. That being said, the fact that she's been able to keep her natural accent while on two hit shows is pretty impressive.
- Fake Nationality: As an Australian on Lost.
- In Memoriam: Has written a letter as a tribute to a fan called Dagi, who died almost a week earlier. It was meant for a funeral.Dear Dagi, It breaks my heart to write this letter to you. You are gone too soon. You were filled with so much promise and I was excited to see what the future held for you... Your life had so much meaning and impact. Since you passed just a few short days ago I have been inundated with letters from people who knew you, both online and whom you'd met and spent time with in person. I am blown away with the outpouring of love from everyone who's lives you had touched. You were a beacon of light to many. You spent much of your time encouraging others and speaking into their lives with love and positivity. You made a true difference in people's lives. I speak not just from my heart but on behalf of everyone in the Once Upon a Time fandom that came into your too short life. Know this Dagi, you were loved. The Once Upon A Time fandom will never be the same without you. But you left your mark. We go on in your honour. We stay strong for you. And we know that we have another angel watching over us. You were born to be a star.
- Old Shame: She hated being a model, and only did it to break into the acting industry. Though she does poke fun at the L'Oreal commercials she used to do.
- Promoted Fanboy: She's usually a massive fan of the shows she gets cast on. She got cast on Fringe and LOST partly because she was always tweeting about watching them.
- Star-Making Role: Zelena from Once Upon a Time.
- Those Two Actors: With Emilie de Ravin in Lost and Once Upon a Time.
- What Could Have Been: As stated in a tweet, Mader auditioned for the role of Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones, but didn't get the part.
Trivia / Rebecca Mader