- B-Team Sequel: The only involvement Insomniac Games had with this game was a meeting and giving it a green light.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The game isn't available for cell phones anymore, so emulators are the only way to play it now.
- Pop Culture Urban Legends: Due to the sequel Clone Home being cancelled for unknown reasons, many fans assume it was scrapped due to being too similar to the PSP installment Size Matters - namely due to both games involving the duo shrinking down in size and fighting clones - to the point where some state this as fact. However, there is no evidence to suggest this was the case nor has there ever been any official statement from any parties involved in the franchise that stated this to be the case. Adding onto this is the fact that Clone Home was revealed a month after Size Matters was, as it would make very little sense for Sony to reveal the former game if they figured it was too similar to the latter.
- Quote Source: Gladiator Subquest
- Screwed by the Network: Sony cancelled the sequel Clone Home for seemingly no reason.
- The Shelf of Movie Languishment: According to a Javagrounds employee contacted by the Lost Media Wiki, the sequel Clone Home was fully finished but was cancelled at the last minute.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: In recent years there have been claims that the cancelled sequel Clone Home did receive a release in select regions before being quickly taken down, however there has been no confirmation of this and those who claim to have had the game have not provided any proof of such.
- What Could Have Been: A sequel, Ratchet and Clank: Clone Home was planned for a 2006 release, but was cancelled for unknown reasons, leaving the game's cliffhanger ending unresolved.
Trivia / Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile!