- All-Star Cast: Considering this is based on a French work that's little-known outside of its country, it's surprising how many big names can be found in the Japanese cast, from Aoi Yuuki to Romi Park to Kenta Miyake to Sho Hayami, Ayane Sakura, and even veteran Kenichi Ogata. Only Seth and Doc have been cast with lesser known voice actors.
- in the English Dub, as if Caitlin Glass, Monica Rial, Alison Viktorin, Ian Sinclair, Jamie Marchi, Bryn Apprill, Eric Vale, Trina Nishimura, Marcus D. Stimac, and Barry Yandell in the cast wasn't enough, there are also LA-based voice actors like Cristina Vee, Patrick Seitz, and Ray Chase. As with the original Japanese version, only Seth was voiced by a lesser-known voice actor. This also marks Song Won Cho's first anime role as Master Lord Majesty.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Seth is voiced by Yumiri Hanamori. Averted in the English dub, where he's played by male voice actor Christopher Llewyn Ramirez although in his childhood, he was voiced by Cristina Vee.
- Directed by Cast Member: The English dub is directed by Caitlin Glass, who voiced Melie.
- The Other Darrin: Due to Song Won Cho's family commitments, the role of Master Lord Majesty was temporarily filled in by Daman Mills.
- Playing Against Type: Monica Rial as Alma, a rather old woman. She usually voices younger or sometimes, middle-aged women.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- in the Original Japanese version:
- in the English dub:
- Melie, Alma, young Seth, Von Teppes, Konrad and Torque are Mathilda, Mila, Tatiana, Berkut, Zeke and Ferdinand.
- Seth (Christopher Llewyn Ramirez), Melie, Grimm and Von Teppes are Asahi, Miho, Kisumi, and Sosuke.
- young Seth, Torque, and Alma are Velvet Crowe, Artorius Collbrande, Seres, and Bienfu. In its sequel, Melie and Von Teppes are Rose and Zaveid.
- young Seth and Konrad (when he was a kid he was Melie) are Noel and Ragna. In the Crossover, Von Teppes is Gordeau the Harvester. Young Seth and Konrad are also Darkness and Verdia.
Trivia / Radiant