- The Other Darrin: While the console versions of the game have voice acting, none of the characters featured in the game are reprised by the actors who played them in their respective Power Rangers series.
- Brian Donovan voices Billy Cranston/the Blue Mighty Morphin' Ranger instead of David Yost.
- Yuri Lowenthal voices Jason Lee Scott/the Red Mighty Morphin' Ranger instead of Austin St. John and Sam/the Omega Ranger instead of Brett Stewart.
- David Lodge replaces Bruce Hopkins as the voice of Choobo and Mark Ferguson as the voice of Moltor.
- Nolan North replaces Kerrigan Mahan as the voice of Goldar and James MacLurcan as Mack Hartford/the Red Overdrive Ranger.
- Darryl Kurylo voices Will Aston/the Black Overdrive Ranger instead of Samuell Benta and Anubis Cruger/the Shadow Ranger instead of John Tui.
- Scott McShane voices Hunter Bradley/the Crimson Thunder Ranger instead of Adam Tuominen and Jack Landors/the Red SPD Ranger instead of Brandon Jay McLaren.
- Keith Ferguson replaces Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson/the Green Galaxy Ranger and Jason Chan as Cameron Watanabe/the Green Samurai Ranger.
- Blake Bradley/the Navy Thunder Ranger is voiced by Kenn Michael instead of Jorgito Vargas, Jr.
- Icthior and Cole Evans/the Red Wild Force Ranger are both voiced by Wally Wingert instead of Jason Hoyte and Ricardo Medina, Jr. respectively.
- Steve Blum replaces Robert Axelrod as the voice of Lord Zedd and Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton/the Lunar Wolf Ranger.
- Kim Mai Guest replaces Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart/the Pink Mighty Morphin' Ranger, Amy Miller as Trakeena, Sally Martin as Tori Hanson/the Blue Wind Ranger, and Monica May as Elizabeth Delgado/the Yellow SPD Ranger.
- Eric Artell replaces Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett/the Red Galaxy Ranger.
- What Could Have Been: There were plans for a Gamecube version, but it was canceled and development shifted to the Wii, but that port ended up canceled too.
Trivia / Power Rangers: Super Legends