- Black Sheep Hit:
- In the United States, Hold Your Colour is probably their most well-known album, despite being very different stylistically to their other albums. Pretty much averted everywhere else though.
- "The Island" is this for the entire band, being a House song.
- Dye Hard: Rob Swire's hair is naturally a light brown, but you can't really tell now.
- Missing Episode:
- Averted with "Ransom". Originally slated for release on "Immersion", it was partially previewed and became a fan favorite, but was dropped for the final release due to the band believing it didn't fit with the sound of the album and "got boring after the intro". It appeared to be lost due to the final version's project files being corrupted, but eventually reached the light of day as it was released as a charity single in April 2011 to benefit earthquake aid appeal for Japan.
- "Visions" is the one vocal Pendulum track (and song off of In Silico) that never got played and never will be played live, likely due to the type of vocoder used in the track.
- Old Shame: Rob and Gareth really don't like to talk about their band from several years ago, Xygen.
- Also crosses over with Canon Discontinuity, as "Hold Your Colour" outright samples a Xygen song.
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: Rob and Gareth are now focusing more on their side project, Knife Party. Pendulum is now more of a DJ set, but the fanbase keeps asking for a fourth album. They finally got it.
Trivia / Pendulum