- Author Existence Failure: Died before completing Furious 7 and before the releases of Hours and Brick Mansions.
- In Memoriam: At the very end of Furious 7.
- Old Shame: He absolutely hated The Death and Life of Bobby Z.
- Production Posse: Frequently worked with Scott Caan. (Varsity Blues, Life Makes Sense If You're Famous, and Into the Blue).
- Real-Life Relative: A rather sad example. Two of his brothers were used as stand-ins to complete his scenes in Furious 7.
- Star-Making Role: As Brian O'Conner in The Fast and the Furious series.
- What Could Have Been:
- Auditioned for the role of Anakin Skywalker but was too old for the part. He has said it was the only role he's ever really wanted. He would eventually co-star with Hayden Christensen, the actor eventually cast as Anakin, eight years later.
- Was set to star in S.W.A.T. as Jim Street but backed out. Colin Farrell was cast instead.
- Was considered for the role of Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four. Chris Evans was cast instead. Interestingly, it also starred his Into the Blue co-star Jessica Alba.
- Was set to star in both The Best of Me (2014) and Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) after wrapping production of Furious 7 (2015), but sadly passed away before being able to film either of them. His roles went to James Marsden and Rupert Friend, respectively.
Trivia / Paul Walker