- Acting for Two:
- Actor-Inspired Element: She suggested the opening scene of Barb Wire where Barb dances while being sprayed with water - based off a nightmare she had.
- Billing Displacement: In the film Naked Souls she has considerably less of a role than her high billing would indicate.
- The Cameo: She appears As Herself at the start of the live action Scooby-Doo film, as a celebrity endorser for the toy factory.
- Celebrity Paradox: She guest starred on an episode of 8 Simple Rules as one of CJ's dates. In Season 2, Rory had casually referenced the infamous sex tape between her and Tommy Lee.
- Dawson Casting: In Scary Movie 3 she plays a teenage girl when she was in her mid-thirties. Of course the movie was parodying The Ring for that scene.
- Doing It for the Art: Although she hated doing sex scenes, she did some graphic ones in Naked Souls because she felt they were important to the story.
- Dye Hard: Pam's hair is naturally brown. She started dying it blonde when she was 20 years old and has been doing it ever since.
- Fake American: Had a tendency to be considered a Valley Girl in her roles, even though she is Canadian."I am the ultimate California girl, which is funny, being that I'm Canadian."
- Fountain of Expies:
- In comics, games and animation in the nineties, many Ms. Fanservice characters were blatantly based on her.
- Not to mention that, being the world's biggest sex symbol, many women in the 90s tried to copy Pam's look. Some of them even went as far as to get barbed wire tattoos.
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine: Carmen Electra stars in an episode of Stacked as Skylar's old rival. Jenny McCarthy does likewise in another episode.
- Leslie Nielsen Syndrome: Around the 2000s Pam started Adam Westing her Ms. Fanservice image, and appeared in more sitcoms, comedy movies or cameo gags.
- Name's the Same: WWE's developmental show WWE NXT includes a male wrestler named CJ Parker, which was the name of her character on Baywatch.
- Old Shame:
"I was thrown around, I was scratched, I was bruised, I was bitten. I cried, I went home, I called my mother"
- Her first film Raw Justice, due to the sex scenes she had to do.
- She had such a bad experience on Good Cop, Bad Cop that she swore off doing sex scenes for film afterwards.
- Star-Derailing Role:
- In the mid-90s, Pam had a successful career as a model and television actress, as well as having roles in a few low-budget films. She decided that she wanted to become a major motion picture actress and, against the advice of her agent, accepted the lead role in Barb Wire. However, when the movie was blasted by critics and bombed at the box office, it killed Pam's hopes of becoming a film star.
- Similarly, Pam's role in the short-lived sitcom Stacked (which was canceled after only 14 episodes had aired) seems to have killed her career as a television actress.
- What Could Have Been:
- She auditioned for the role of Rennie in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan.
- She dropped out of the film Miami Hustle and was sued for $5 million because of it. Her reasoning was that she was getting sick of filming sex scenes.
Trivia / Pamela Anderson