- Acting for Two: In No Game No Life Zero, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka voices both Sora and Riku, with Scott Gibbs following up for the English dub. The same happens for Ai Kayano and Caitlynn French with Shiro and Schwvi, and Yoko Hikasa and Sara Ornelas as Steph and Corone.
- International Coproduction: The Latin American Spanish dub was done with voice actors from both Chile and Argentina, both neighboring countries. Also, this one of the few Latin American dubbing co-productions that doesn't involve either Mexicans or Hispanic voice actors from the U.S.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": The Latin American Spanish dub of the Zero movie is pretty egregious in this regard, as the TV series based in the film was never broadcasted dubbed in that region.note
- Name's the Same: Almost, anyway. Sora and Soratanote have almost the same name and same voice actor, as do Shiro and Mashironote .
- Playing Against Type:
- Yoko Hikasa generally plays sultry seductresses, Aloof Action Girl or Tsundere, so her casting as Butt-Monkey Steph is a bit surprising. Interesting, Stephanie is almost the same character type as Mio Akiyama, Hikasa's Star-Making Role.
- With Yoshitsugu Matsuoka voicing him, you'd expect Sora to be a calm Nice Guy with strong morals, wouldn't you? Nope! The guy's got No Indoor Voice, is a massive pervert, and an ego so large you could orbit a moon around it.
- It's been a while since Miyuki Sawashiro voiced a high-pitched Token Mini-Moe, as these days she's mostly type cast as badass Action Girls.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Sora and Shiro are what happens if Sorata and Mashiro are siblings instead of lovers, and the latter applies her skills to gaming instead of art.
- The Wiki Rule: The No Game No Life Wiki.
Trivia / No Game No Life