- Actor Allusion: Marika's father crosses his fingers like Gendo Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion in episode 15 of the first season (both characters are voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki).
- Big Name Fan: Y-san from Chiba Prefecture, who managed to put Marika into second place during the popularity polls. His devotion makes him rather popular, ranking at the official popularity polls. So popular in fact, that the epilogue heavily implied he would be Marika's eventual groom.
- Casting Gag: Ayane Sakura is a huge Fangirl of Kana Hanazawa in real life, so it's likely this was not lost on Shaft when they decided to cast them as sisters.
- For the live-action film: the Japanese-American Chitoge Kirisaki is played by Ayami Nakajô, who is Japanese-British nationality.
- Fan Nickname: Nisekoimonogatari. It was adapted by SHAFT after all.
- Onodera's inability to spit it out and take charge has earned her the derogatory nickname of "Onodoormat". Similarly, among fans who aren't crazy about Chitoge or her personality, she's earned the moniker of "Shitoge".
- "Imoutodera" for Haru.
- I Knew It!:
- A lot of people called it that Marika suffers from some kind of sickness.
- Fans had been predicting Onodera being the promise girl since day one.
- Guess who is already in the list of "Blonde Hair Girls Always Win" cliche in the final chapters?
- Playing Against Type: Considering Nao Touyama has a tendency to voice Genki Girls who are not too bright, more than one fan was surprised when she was cast as the very smart, very Hot-Blooded, and very Tsundere Chitoge.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Chitoge, Kosaki, and Marika are once again part of a multi-party romantic tussle over the same guy, after their separate encounters with the "God of Conquest".
- The Onodera siblings later become inspectors for MWSPB.
- Before she became his potential mother-in-law, Hana and Raku had been acquainted for a while now.
- Kosaki and Ruri were heavy Vitriolic Best Buds in another world, and Raku was Kosaki's classmate-turned-Love Interest there too. Kinda funny when you realize that their roles/characters in Binbō-gami ga! have the complete opposite personalities of their roles/characters in Nisekoi.
- Raku and Chitoge are voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Haruka Tomatsu respectively in the voice-over comic, both of whom also voice another popular canon pairing.
- Kosaki is a part of Raku's harem in another world. Safe to say, she has a lot of luck there, since she is the most popular among all the girls.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: Confirmed by the series' editor in an interview in the English Weekly Shonen Jump.
Trivia / Nisekoi