- Comic-Book Adaptation: Hong Kong manhwa magazine Co-Co! had produced a manhwa adaptation of the series, with the plot mainly centered around The Movie. It was later attempted to be published in English through their Singapore branch under the name Power Rangers Ninja Storm, but was shortly put on hiatus due to difficulties in exporting the manhwa using the Power Rangers counterpart character namesnote .
- No Export for You: Neither this, nor its western counterpart Power Rangers Ninja Storm, were dubbed in Korea. The common speculation is that both series were skipped because depictions of ninjas are culturally taboo in Korea. In reality, when the decision was made to dub Super Sentai in Korea over Power Rangers (as they have been doing since Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers), they skipped to Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger since Super Sentai is at least a year ahead of Power Rangers. Ninjas are not as taboo in Korea as Samurais are, which is why Naruto airs there without any problem.
- Then again, when it came time to find a replacement for the very taboo Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Hurricaneger was skipped again in favor of the one before it, Gaoranger.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": Hurricaneger is included in the Gokaiger dub, Power Rangers Captain Force.
- No Stunt Double: In the case of Nao Nagasawa. According to this interview, she was fitted with her own outfit and performed at the very least, her own fight scenes, possibly more.
- Real-Life Relative: Kohei Yamamoto (Kouta) and Azusa Yamamoto (Furabijo) are siblings.
- Star-Making Role: Nao Nagasawa becomes a household name thanks to this series, especially in the Toku genre.
- The Wiki Rule: Covered as part of RangerWiki, and as an individual series on the Hurricaneger Wiki.
Trivia / Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger