- Channel Hop: The "I Dare You" series started on his side channel HigaTV, but its popularity led to it moving over to the main Nigahiga channel.
- Creator's Favorite Episode: He claims that "How to Be Emo" is his favorite out of the "How to be..." series. Doubles as a Magnum Opus Dissonance considering that one has since been scrutinized for making light of serious subject matter.
- Doing It for the Art: Ryan's made it clear many times that he's doing his videos out of passion, hence why unlike most YouTubers, he's still mostly just filming stuff at his house, in his neighborhood and editing with iMovie as said in No Budget below as opposed to big studio spaces and offices. When his Instagram was hacked and deleted, he flat out admitted he wouldn't really care if his YouTube channel got deleted as well since he'll just make a new one to make videos on.
- No Budget: Unlike many professional YouTube stars, all his videos are done with just iMovie, a few items around the house, and a few other people. Yet he's got about 10 million subscribers and is well known throughout the internet. Heck, the videos that got them to fame were in fact amateur How-To videos that were put up on YouTube to show his friends!
- What Could Have Been:
- Ryan stated in "Immature Guys" that he was thinking of starting a gaming channel. It seems that these plans have fallen through, as Ryan has not made a gaming channel in the years since.
- He was originally supposed to be the main character of the Nickelodeon series Supah Ninjas, but he passed in order to concentrate on his YouTube stardom.
Trivia / Nigahiga