- Development Hell: The follow-up to Finelines has left fans waiting over 10 years.
- Executive Meddling: The reason why Finelines faced no success in the US.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The Channel 4 documentary about their follow up only aired once and saw a handful of physical copies. Ten minutes of it is available on YouTube, but said ten minutes don't explain much. It's nearly impossible to find the full thing in it's entirety. Rumor has it was never seen again in it's entirety because it contains footage that portrays the record company in a negative light.
- One-Hit Wonder: In the UK "Always: Your Way".
- What Could Have Been:
- A shoegaze band in position as a "voice of a generation"? You can't deny that would have been awesome.
- Some people blame the rise of Garage Rock revivalism for why My Vitriol didn't get as famous as they could have been, while others like to blame Post-Grunge.
- The second album which became just a 4-song EP. You can get an image of what the album was supposed to sound like if you can get a hold of the Cast In Ambers live album. There's a bonus track at the end of the album that gave you a 30 second taste of what each song sounded like.
Trivia / My Vitriol