- Serendipity Writes the Plot:
- A few of Mystic Pyro Freak's readings of Twilight's lines sounded a bit like Applejack, so the others suggested that she voice Applejack as well. Then, because Mystic Pyro Freak can't keep a consistent accent (by her own admission), she suggested the joke about Applejack's accent constantly changing.
- In the initial script, Cyberlink wrote Fluttershy as a loudmouthed and obnoxious character, only to decide that this particular joke really didn't work. He couldn't think of a good way to make fun of Fluttershy—so instead he made a fourth-wall-breaking joke about being unable to bring himself to make fun of Fluttershy.
- Talking to Herself:
Applejack: Hey you sound familiar. You sure we ain't never met before?
- Twilight Sparkle and Applejack, the latter of whom even lampshades this.
- Rainbow Dash, Steven Magnet, and the Shadowbolts.
- What Could Have Been: They weren't originally planning to do the episode, instead, they were making the Sonic Paradox main site "Pony Paradox", but decided to write the episode.
Trivia / My Little Pony: Camaraderie Is Supernatural