- Acting for Two:
- Kermit the Frog, Uncle Deadly, Camilla and Floyd Pepper are all played by Matt Vogel.
- Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Animal and Sam Eagle are portrayed by Eric Jacobson.
- Dave Goelz performs Gonzo, Bunsen Honeydew, Waldorf, Chip, Beauregard and Zoot.
- Bill Barretta portrays Pepe the King Prawn, the Swedish Chef, Big Mean Carl, Howard Tubman, Bubba the Rat, Bobo the Bear and Dr. Teeth.
- Scooter, Beaker, Janice and Miss Poogy are played by David Rudman.
- Peter Linz portrays Walter, Statler, Link Hogthrob, Joe the Legal Weasel, Robin the Frog, Beepalyzer and Foo-Foo.
- Julianne Buescher performs Yolanda the Rat, Beverly Plume, Margaret, Rosie the Sheep, Beak-R, Priscilla, Brie and Elena.
- The Japanese dub has Koji Ochiai as Gonzo and Scooter, Kosuke Echigoya as Fozzie and Bunsen Honeydew, Atsuyoshi Miyazaki as Pepe, Animal and Statler, Mitsuru Ogata as Miss Piggy, Link, Waldorf and Beaker, and Taichi Takeda as Deadly and Sam.
- Dueling Works: With HBO Maxs The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo, another spin on a classic Muppet property that shakes up the format. While Elmo has a slight edge in reviews and a noticeable gap in audience approval, Muppets almost certainly has larger viewership due to Disney+ having a massive subscriber advantage over HBO Max.
- The Other Darrin: In the Latin American Spanish dub:
- Gerardo Becker and Luis Leonardo Suárez (reprising his role from Muppet Babies (2018)) replace Raúl Aldana as the respective voices of Scooter and Kermit due to Aldana's retirement in 2018.
- Despite Sebastián Llapur coming back to voice Sam and Miss Poogy, he's been replaced as Beauregard by Carlo Vázquez.
- Héctor Alcaráz voices Chip instead of Jesús Guzmán, who came back to voice Walter.
- What Could Have Been: The show was originally a series of shorts before they were stitched together into 6 episodes of 22 minute length.
Trivia / Muppets Now