- Development Hell: The game has been in production since 2003. Justified in that the game is the result of a collaboration between multiple artists, and the first demo alone totaled in with over 50,000 lines of dialogue alone, NOT counting the recent patch that added two of the nine complete paths. There's still nothing remotely resembling an estimated completion date. The game was originally cancelled by the original developers, but another team has since picked it up to try and complete it. And when that didn't work out well, someone decided to take the matter into their own hands. It will be presumed that 2020 will be the deadline for the game to be finalized.
- Dummied Out: A lot of character portraits exist in the game that don't actually get used at any point. Most of them are unused permutations of characters' emoting portraits, but there are also things like portraits of Kouya's father Mitsuhisa in only his underwear, which never occurs at any point in the plot.
- No Export for You: Though the international fandom (and its fanart) is acknowledged and welcomed, there were no plans to ever release the game in English or to sell it outside Japan. The original Morenatsu Project team was distrustful of foreigners, and their policy was to forbid all translation into other languages or countries, even if formally asked. The team said on the front page that anyone who tried to make a fan translation will have their entire country locked out.
- What Could Have Been:
- Nanafuse's uncanny resemblance to Shun could be explained as some short of Easter Egg to an early design of Shun.
- Many characters in general had some drastically different pre-production designs from their finalized ones. Some standouts include a much younger-looking, bald-headed Kyouji◊, an even more wolf-like Kouya◊, and a version of Shun who was◊ blue.
- Kouya's bandmates were originally going to be completely◊ different◊ characters entirely.
- Going by the Dummied Out encounter between Kouya & Shun, presumably there were going to be love scenes that didn't involve Hiroyuki in the game at some point.
Trivia / Morenatsu