- Cross-Dressing Voices: The voice of Cowapatra in the English translation of the series was a man named Kevin Killebrew.
- He Also Did: A few episodes were written by Alex Borstein, who would later voice Lois Griffin.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: No home video releases exist, and the few brief times it showed up on YouTube were foreign dubs. Worsening the prospect is that Disney now owns the rights to the series along with most other Saban productions and, given their notorious apathy towards most properties they inherited from Saban Entertainment, have never given it a chance to air on any Disney-owned networks.
- In February 2018, Robbie Rist (Jack's voice actor) uploaded the English version of the episode "Home Office Horrors" onto YouTube.
- No Export for You: 26 episodes (52 segments) were produced, but only half of them aired in the United States.
- Similarly Named Works: The title of the cartoon shares Monster Rancher's original Japanese title. Given the fact that the series was unbelievably obscure to begin with, this makes it extremely difficult to find information about it online.
- Talking to Himself: Bruce Mahler, a former cast member of the ABC sketch show Fridaysnote , voices Dr. Woolly, Mr. Ewwe, and Count Cluckula. Likewise for Rodger Bumpass, who voices Frankenswine and Goatasaurus Rex.
Trivia / Monster Farm