- Dyeing for Your Art: A couple mentions for Stranger Things. She shaved her head for the role of Eleven, and unlike her character, Brown hates Eggo Waffles, describing them as "moist." Though she's also stated that she doesn't mind the waffles themselves so much as the large quantity that she has to eat (because of multiple takes).
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Evan Rachel Wood, thanks to striking up a friendship with Wood's son.
- Playing Against Type: Her roles on NCIS and Grey's Anatomy had her killing her mother and saving her mother's life, respectively.
- Star-Making Role: As Eleven in Stranger Things.
- Typecasting: She's done a number of roles as creepy children, most famously in Stranger Things.
- What Could Have Been: Brown auditioned for the role of X-23 for Logan, ultimately losing out to Dafne Keen. Of the experience, Brown remarked that auditioning alongside Hugh Jackman was the first time she felt like an actor. She's stated that she's very happy Keen got the part though, and that she thought Keen's performance was fantastic.
- When She Smiles: As Eleven, her expressions tend to bounce between "angry", "confused", "scared", and "uncaring", but when she gives a genuine smile after Mike kisses her, the effect it has on her is quite striking.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: She displays a remarkable level of humility and maturity for someone so young.
Trivia / Millie Brown