- Blooper: The Latin American translation has a few typos, mostly involving missing punctuation, but only one actual translation error.
- No Export for You: Was widely thought to be the case of this game for a while, due to poor sales in Japan and a lack of announcements regarding western release. Thankfully, this turned out not to be the case.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: A widely persistent rumor exists that Rock, Paper, Scissors has a cheat you can follow to guarantee every victory from the second onwards by choosing the one you chose last time, the weakness, or the strength based on the gestures the robot makes. It was debunked in this video, while the creator of this video noticed in later parts of the game that it wasn't replicable, but people continued to press for it in spite of this.
- What Could Have Been: One promotional image shows the Dragon boss being fought at Powdered Peaks, which explains its color scheme. The final game moved this boss to the Big Bad's castle.
- The Wiki Rule: Miitopia Wiki.
- Working Title: The game's internal data refers to it as "mimic".
Trivia / Miitopia