- Ascended Fanon: Joel liked the fan-made theme song so much that it effectively became the official intro for all Meme House episodes. The extended version was also used for the "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: In Part 12 Joel mentions later building the real "Krabby Patty" for Spongebob. Mistakenly refering to the Krusty Krab as the burger it's famous for instead.
- Creator Backlash: In Joel's 2019 Stream Awards, while the series as a whole received the award of the Number 1 Best Stream of 2019, Part 11 received the 2nd Worst Stream Of The Year Award, being beaten out only by the disastrous Halo Reach Stream. The main reasons were the plot going out of control of Joel's hands, to the episode itself feeling miserable and the accidental non-canonization of the episode. However, the worst part about it for Joel that elevated it into his least favorite Meme House stream was the chat, to Joel's perspective, fighting and arguing about nothing while the Stream was going on. It was so bad he considered not uploading it to Youtube.
- Creator's Pest: Joel utterly loathes Vibe Check for being the personification of a dead meme, and constantly tries to find a suitable excuse to kill him off despite objections from chat.
- Fan Nickname:
- Whenever Madeline Bynum appeared, Joel's chat would often call her "Bogan Friend" or "Bogan GF". This stopped after Madeline murdered Bulk and, through the power of time travel, Bulk kills her.
- Fans insist on calling Liquid Dio "Diego" as a reference to Dio Brando's alternative universe counterpart.
- Some fans prefer to call the character dubbed Anakin Skywalker by Joel as Pyro, due to his flamethrower, mask, and the fact that he has burned down the original house in a dream sequence.
- Rule 34 Creator Reactions: Upon learning that his Sim representation was a short, muscular gamer that had sex with the CBT Wizard, Jerma reportedly called the character "a giga-Chad."
- What Could Have Been:
- Joel originally planned to make a Sim of himself, named "Joel Dumbo," but changed his mind upon seeing the Bulk Bogan head. Eventually Joel did appear in game when his face was placed on the Grim Reaper's body in season 2, and later Joel makes an actual in game sim version of himself during the initially non-canon Vinesauce Is Hope stream.
- When Joel created Wesker in Part 6, he mentioned that he should make Chris Redfield and have him marry Wesker, but by Part 12 he seemed to have cooled on that idea. However, the idea of it was mentioned again in Part 18.
- Joel mentioned in Part 8 that he should add his character Dr. Thunder from his streams of MDickie's Wrestling MPire, although he has yet to do so.
- In Part 5 Joel was speculating on which JoJo's Bizarre Adventure characters he could add next after Kira, suggesting Jolyne and Jotaro, before deciding in Part 6 against adding any more Jojo characters, save for him editing the Hecking household into being Jotaro, Kakyoin and Iggy in Part 14, which was spur-of-the-moment and only done because one of the Heckings was beating Dio in a fight and Joel saw it too good of an opportunity to pass up.
- In Part 5 Joel repeatedly threatened to kill off Johnny, only to either forget or decide against it. Likely the latter, considering how funny Johnny's status as a Cosmic Plaything became.
- Pre Part 7, Joel was seriously considering Shaman Wario and Madeline, of all people, to the Bogan household.
- The Wiki Rule:
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: Joel has said on numerous occasions that he finds great hilarity of reading the wiki as people keep trying to make sense of all the plotlines, retcons, or possible character development, since he himself self admittedly has no idea what he's doing and just makes stuff up as he goes along. Though he admits that he has some vague plans for future episodes, he also admits that he frequently forgets any plot points he might have introduced earlier, joking that he might be the next Hirohiko Araki.
Trivia / Meme House