- Acting for Two: Matt plays all of his clones.
- Approval of God: Matt likes most fan-art of him.
- Creator's Favorite: Matt has stated that Eugene is his favourite character, which is why he gets the most focus, secondly only to Matt.
- Doing It for the Art: The main reason Matt makes YouTube videos is because he enjoys it, not because of the money.
- Fan Community Nicknames: Matt's fans call themselves the "Santorians" and the "Santoro Army".
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: His vlog channel and gaming channel have since been deleted, but some still circulate around some of the videos. The blog channel especially with the "My Abuse Story" video where Matt discusses his abusive relationship with Nicole Arbor.
- Name's the Same: There is also a movie director/visual effects artist named Matthew Santoro, who did visual effects for 300.
- Un-Canceled: Matthew decided in January 2012 to stop making videos, but changed his mind in June 2012, when he started making videos again.
- Word of God:
- When asked why he no longer uses his clones Lorrenzo and Big Shine as characters, Matt said that they now reside in Florida.
- When asked which of his clones would win in a fight to the death, he said that surprisingly, it would be Eugene, the nerd - despite being physically weak, he would be able to build something like a tank to defend himself, because he's the only clone intelligent enough to do so.
Trivia / Matthew Santoro