- Word of God: Several things:
- Death by Childbirth: This is why we don't see Mrs. Carew.
- Have I Mentioned That I Am Heterosexual Today: Unlike most webcomic adaptations of Jekyll and Hyde which have LGBT themes and cast, the only LGBT character there is so far is Poole who is asexual.
- I Can See You: Louis along with any other animal can see and hear both Hyde and Jekyll because the minds and spirits of animals work differently from those of people.
- Invisible to Normals: Nobody (other than animals) can see or hear the personality in the shadow or mirror because they are essentially a ghost that is bonded to the body since it is still alive. Only the opposite personality can see or hear them. The exception is Dr. Lanyon to Albert Ode because Ode represents the one side of himself that he never practices or even acknowledges which is his conscience. Because of this, Ode subconsciously reciprocates this towards Lanyon meaning he will never hear or see him.
- Meaningful Name: Louis' name has a dual significance. It is a nod to the author of the original version of Jekyll and Hyde Robert Louis Stevenson and it was also the name of one of comic author's family pets growing up.
- Noodle People: Jekyll is not underweight or has some kind of rare medical condition. He just has one of those rare body types.
- Parental Abandonment: It is confirmed by the author of the comic that Lucy's mother put her up for adoption because she was too poor to raise her.
- Weird Science: The Hyde Formula has both magic and scientific properties which make it unstable and unpredictable. It will always create an alternate self of you, but it won't necessarily come out the way Hyde did and it could have side effects that vary from person to person. Also, alchemy is considered as a legitimate scientific practice that people still research and work with.
Trivia / M Ks The Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde