- Word of God: Several things:
- I Can See You: Louis along with any other animal can see and hear both Hyde and Jekyll because the minds and spirits of animals work differently from those of people.
- Death by Childbirth: This is why we don't see Mrs. Carew.
- Have I Mentioned That I Am Heterosexual Today: Unlike most webcomic adaptations of Jekyll and Hyde, the author has confirmed that there are no LGBT characters as of yet in her adaptation which includes the main protagonists Jekyll and Hyde themselves.
- Meaningful Name: Louis' name has a dual significance. It is a nod to the author of the original version of Jekyll and Hyde Robert Louis Stevenson and it was also the name of one of comic author's family pets growing up.
- Noodle People: Jekyll is not underweight or has some kind of rare medical condition. He just has one of those rare body types.
- Parental Abandonment: It is confirmed by the author of the comic that Lucy's mother put her up for adoption because she was too poor to raise her.
- Weird Science: The Hyde Formula has both magic and scientific properties which make it unstable and unpredictable. It will always create an alternate self of you, but it won't necessarily come out the way Hyde did and it could have side effects that vary from person to person.
Trivia / M Ks The Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde