- General Trivia:
- LordKat started his online "career" in 1988 on The Sierra Network, playing the RPG "The Shadow of Yserbius". At the time, the internet was only accessible on a pay-per-hour basis, and Jason racked up a bill of over $4,000 (phone charges for the dial-up modem) in only a month.
- LordKat's stuffed polar bear, "Strawbeary", is the livestream's unofficial mascot. He was a birthday gift from Benzaie, and is a smaller version of Ben's sidekick Beary. On live camera, Strawbeary can often be spotted sitting on Jason's dresser or riding atop his head.
- Many of the contributors of Channel Awesome have shown up on the livestream (either in the chat or on Skype) at some point. A list of frequent visitors can be found on LordKat's wiki.
- Creator Backlash: Really hates Channel Awesome these days, partly because of how badly it's run.
- Creator Breakdown: After his parents passed away, he has admitted that he wasn't doing much better than Spoony, despite having criticised Spoony pretty harshly during the latter's mental health declining.
- Doing It as a Hobby: Jason has confirmed on many occasions that he makes no money off any of the videos he makes, citing that he gets his income from a full time job he works and that YouTube is a hobby for him.
Trivia / LordKaT