- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, Naruto: The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show, Crapsule Monsters, song parodies, reviewing the season zero manga, voicing Let's Destroy the Shagohod, voicing the Narrator and Freeza in Dragon Ball Abridged, Marik Plays Bloodlines Let's Play, etc. New episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series now premiere at conventions to prevent fans constantly asking about the schedule.LittleKuriboh: I start things and I don't finish them! Have you ever noticed that!?
- Creator Breakdown: Martin recently admitted that he's been suffering from depression since mid-2014, reason why his video productivity has gone down. He began creating weekly videos titled We're Still Here as a means to talk about things to work himself through his issues, talk about hopeful things and help people with similar problems.
- For some time, We're Still Here served as Martin's main project, but he has slowly regained his productivity. As of October 2016, he also hosts weekly Fanfiction Fridays and Marik Plays Bloodlines, and it would seem that The Mark Remark is now available weekly as well, albeit in a more "lean and mean" form despite WWE's July 2016 brand split.
- Fake American: LK is British, but most of the characters he voices have American accents (despite being Japanese). He does a very convincing job. Parodied in a YGOTAS episode where Yugi briefly reverts to an audibly English accent when he gets a harpoon thrown at him, later redubbed in a flashback as I Am Very British.
- Promoted Fanboy: Is mostly known for his fan abridged series, but has appeared alongside actual voice actors at cons, and has since appeared in several professional voice-over roles.I was always the guy who sort of sat in the corner and yelled quotes from things. I was once one of those people. Now I make the quotes.
Trivia / LittleKuriboh