- Blooper: One character's VA goes into an extended coughing fit mid-take. It was kept in.
- Development Hell: The game was there for freakin' 13 years, and it shows. Astonishingly, there's plagiarism evident in the original Amiga build of the game.
- One-Book Author: Understandably, it was the only game by British developer Majestic Studios.
- Prop Recycling: Thor's mighty hammer is used several times, at several sizes, to solve anything imaginable. Namely, first is found as a hammer inside Death's own armory. Later on the same model is used for the doorknobs of the Seven Deadly Sins doors.
- Stillborn Franchise: The Stinger clearly shows that the developers intended to make a sequel titled Limbo of the Lost II: Flight to Freedom. With the game's plagiarism and other massive problems, it's probably a Foregone Conclusion that this will never see fruition.
- Talking to Himself: It's pretty obvious that most of the characters in this game are played by the same guy.
- The Wiki Rule: It has one, which largely exists to chronicle the infamy it caused and where the assets were stolen from.
Trivia / Limbo of the Lost