- Screwed by the Network: Cartoon Network only aired seven episodes of the show during 2009 before taking it off the air.
- Short Run in Peru: Only the first season was broadcast in USA, with the two remaining seasons only airing in Canada.
- Talking to Himself: In addition to their roles as Voltar, Doktor Frogg, and Red Menace, Scott McNeil, Lee Tockar, and Colin Murdoch (respectively) voice many other characters in the series, including some one-shot characters, which often leads to this.
- What Could Have Been: The Kidscreen's October 2006 issue (page 104) reveals a number of significant differences in early concepts:
- Voltar was originally called The Great Voltar. His costume was green and yellow instead of red.
- Doktor Frogg originally had a steel jaw and did not wear goggles.
- Red Menace was meant to be a former Soviet supervillain (hence his name). His original design wore a thick red fur coat and a fur hat that incorporated the Red Star (a communist symbol) on it.
- Doomageddon did not exist in the original concept. In his place was a crawling hooded character described as embodying "the spirit of a hyperactive Neanderthal toddler".
- Working Title: The series was originally just known as League of Evil.
Trivia / League of Super Evil