- The Character Died with Him: When Jerry Orbach died of cancer early in the show's short run, Lennie Briscoe also passed away. His departure was never addressed in-show, but was mentioned a few years later on the Mothership.
- Deleted Scene: A scene showing the other characters returning from Briscoe's funeral was filmed, but wasn't included in any episode. It appears in an extra on the DVD release.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Of a sort. The show is readily available on DVD, however, for some strange, unexplained reason, the episodes on the DVD release are cropped into 4X3 fullscreen instead of how it was originally presented and aired on NBC in its native 16X9 widescreen. Your best bet in watching the episodes in their uncropped form is to either scour the web for recordings of their original widescreen airings or to watch them on the official NBC page for the shownote
- Missing Episode: The final episode "Eros in the Upper Eighties" was never shown on NBC. It was shown eight months later on Court TV and is in the DVD release.
- The Wiki Rule: Law and Order Wiki.
Trivia / Law & Order: Trial by Jury