- Adored by the Network: Indeed. The series has become so popular that it is on everyday, mornings, afternoons and some nights as well.
- The Danza: Several characters share first name with the actors that play them:
- The "cuquitos". Carlota and Fernando are played by real-life siblings Carlota and Fernando Boza, while their brother Rodrigo is played by Rodrigo Espinar.
- Hairdresser Fabio Sabatani from the early episodes was portrayed by Fabio Arcidiácono.
- The Other Darrin: Up to three different actors have played Transgender character Álvaro/Alba Recio: Eduardo Espinilla in season 1, Sergi Ruiz in seasons 2 and 3, and Víctor Palmero from season 8.
- Production Posse: Most of from Aquí no hay quien viva's cast and crew is also involved here.
- What Could Have Been: Word of God has it that, before settling for making him a ghost character (as the cast was already ridiculously crowded), creators considered Edu Soto for the role of the mysterious 'defaulter' neighbor in apartment 2-C.
- You Look Familiar:
- Ángel Jodrá played a veterinarian whom Amador was thinking of selling his kidney to. Two years later, Jodrá came back to play Amador's father — and the resemblance wasn't acknowledged.
- Played with as part of the "Truman Show" Plot of the 100th episode. Chema Ruiz had played the community president of another building, and this character had been Killed Offscreen by way of lightning strike. Here, Ruiz turns up as a specialist sent by the insurance company and is promptly recognised by Enrique.
Trivia / La que se avecina