- Bonus Material: "Room Camp," a series of two-page comedy one-shots about the Outdoor Activities Club's shenanigans during club meetings, began from the third manga volume. This is later used as the title of similar-themed The Stinger segments in the anime.
- Completely Different Title: French title is Au Grand Air ("In the Great Outdoors").
- Fan Nickname:
- "Comfy Camp"
- "Cinnamon Bun" and "Girl Kirby" for Nadeshiko.
- The Red Stapler:
- The show became an unpaid advertisement for camping around Mt. Fuji. Indeed, since the show began, there has been a tripling of camping attendees in early 2018 around the mountain.
- Not only that, but in February 2018, dealers reported that the Yamaha Vino scooter in the same color like the one Rin uses was sold out.
- Due to the success of the anime adaptation in Japan, there was a boom in winter camping in Southeast Asia, as fan sought to both enact pilgrimages to the story's locales and emulate the experience of camping off-season. On the other hand, it was apparently also the cause of an unfortunate accident perpetrated by a Mexican fan◊, though the veracity of these claims have yet to be confirmed.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Both Saitou and Inuyama happen to be respectively, Megumin and Yunyun.
- Sleeper Hit: Laid-Back Camp topped the preorder sales chart for the spring 2018 season, unusual for an Iyashikei series.
Trivia / Laid-Back Camp