- Career Resurrection: Light Years was this for her Australian and European popularity, Fever was this for America. X was this after her cancer ordeal and came out five years after "Body Language".
- Colbert Bump: Dubbed the "Kylie effect", there was a large surge in women getting cancer screenings after Minogue's 2005 breast cancer diagnosis.
- Creator Breakdown: "No More Rain" and "Cosmic" deal with her cancer ordeal and "Flower" with all motherhood allusions on her X album... but Impossible Princess is an extremely personal album and dealt with her pressures of celebrity and icon status.
- Dye Hard: She spent 2-3 years as a redhead, from "Where The Wild Roses Grow" to her Impossible Princess period.
- Executive Meddling: Has problems with this all through her career. Most recently her company insisted she not put her heart felt ballad about the stage "No More Rain" on her come back album X. She left Deconstruction and her first recording company over these sorts of problems.
- Fan Community Nicknames: She's really taken to calling her fans "lovers".
- Fan Nickname: "The Budgie" (at least in Australia).
- Missing Episode: The original music video of "On A Night Like This" was supposed to have full-frontal nudity from Kylie, but was banned (or possibly stopped by Kylie herself, thinking the sex envelope had been pushed too far).
- Name's the Same:
- Two songs of the title "Love At First Sight", one on her Fever album (which was a single) and one called "Love At First Sight" on her debut album.
- She also has two songs called "Closer"; one appears as the B-Side of her 1991 single "Finer Feelings", and the other is on 2011's Aphrodite.
- You Make Me Feel from Body Language and a self-penned track for X of the same name that she gave to Kish Mauve.
- Old Shame: Bio-Dome. Kylie claims Bio-Dome is the only thing she's done that her father ridicules her for. (And just think, she was in the Street Fighter movie.)
- She has also voiced her dislike over her older more bubblegum pop sounding songs. She has a particular dislike for her song 'What kind of Fool (Heard That All before)'.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: The choreography for "Can't Get You Out of My Head" uses very little footwork and lots of arm movements because the choreographer was brought in as a last-minute replacement and he had to put together the entire routine inside a cramped hotel room.
- Romance on the Set:
- She and Jason Donovan did date for a while on Neighbours and their duet "Especially For You", culminating in her famously leaving him for Michael Hutchence of INXS.
- She met Joshua Sasse on the set of Galavant after they booked her for a guest appearance on the show. They were engaged, but eventually broke up in February 2017.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme claims they had an affair on the set of Street Fighter; although she didn't explicitly deny it, she has minimised it as much as possible.
- Throw It In!: "Konichiwa" in Nu-di-ty.
- What Could Have Been: Cathy Dennis, the writer behind "Can't Get You Out of My Head", wrote "Toxic" for Kylie. However, Kylie felt it wasn't suited for her and the sound she was going for at the time, so the song was given to Britney Spears instead.
Trivia / Kylie Minogue