- Banned in China: Everything pertaining to PASELI in Konami arcade games is unavailable in the U.S. due to tax and business laws.
- Fan Nickname:
- "Konmai", from a typo in GuitarFreaks 8th Mix and Drummania 7th Mix, often used by fans when referring to bugs and other mistakes in Konami games, something that is typically referred to by BEMANI fans as "Konmai Quality".
- "Komoney," by Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.
- With all the controversy the company endured in 2015 and 2016 due to very strange directions and their poor treatment of Hideo Kojima, fans coined the term #FucKonami, based on a comment from Guillermo del Toro with many following suit and creating derivatives.
- "Codnami" for them creating the Konami Code.
- Flip-Flop of God: It's been claimed that Kojima Productions was disbanded but they're still intact with the trademark continue to fall under Konami.
- Considering that Kojima's new company is also named Kojima Productions but has a different Mascot/Logo (Ludens) instead of the FOX logo that is most likely what they hold the trademark on, not the name.
- Lying Creator: They stated that mobile is "where the future of gaming lies" and would focus on mobile platforms only but they continue to produce non-mobile products.
Trivia / Konami