- No Dub for You: Mainly because the heavy amount of English jokes would be next to impossible to localize.
- Fan Nickname:
- What Could Have Been:
- The author mentioned in the first volume's dustflap that she originally wanted a New Transfer Student from a fantasy world rather than a foreign country. Which is a good news, as that concept is already somewhat of a dead horse.
- The work's editor wrote in the art book that originally Shinobu was intended to be a boy who had a better grasp of English than she does.
- After turning Shinobu's original gender from a boy to a girl, it was mentioned that her original name was Kanako.
- The original names for Alice, Aya and Youko were going to be Molly, Yama and Mao respectively. Prototype!Aya and Youko were going to be from abroad.
- Karen was designed after the original 4 girls. She was originally going to be called Erika. Her hair wasn't going to be as long and she lacked her signature hairstyle.
Trivia / Kiniro Mosaic