- Actor Allusion:
- Aki Toyosaki plays Melory in the series, who is happy-go-lucky but somewhat scatterbrained. This isn't the first time she's played that type of character.
- Luckytama once channeled his rather optimistic though selfish and insecure roles a few animes back.
- This isn't the first time Rikako Aikawa played a Ridiculously Cute Critter who is a serious Deadpan Snarker.
- Mishil once channeled her Tsundere vibes back when her voice actress Fumiko Orikasa played certain characters with this kind of personality, minus the Overt Operative part.
- Fans notice that Yurano's personality was also the same as a certain blue Pretty Cure. Strangely, they're both cats.
- Bad Export for You: Bandai hasn't yet released the series outside Japan due to being new and the official streams were somewhat region-locked. Though we only got the official video regarding the "Himitsu no DVD" posted on YouTube. Some called it a rather bad move from Bandai, despite it serving a purpose on introducing the series to newer viewers.
- Cash Cow Franchise
- Fan Nickname:
- "Egg Underpants Gods" to the Cocotamas. All thanks to Hideki in Angry Anime Bitches, who somewhat reviewed each episode up to 24.
- "Fatty" to Mogutan, for obvious reasons.
- Late Export for You: The anime premiered in Japan in late 2015. A South Korean localization wouldn't appear until 2016, and Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, and the Middle East didn't get their own localizations of the show until 2017.
- No Export for You: Unlike the Tamagotchi franchise, the series hasn't been released outside of Japan since its official debut, and this also extends to the toys. This is slowly being averted with the anime, however, as it has been dubbed into languages such as Korean and Arabic.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Most of the cast of the series has worked on previous Bandai-related anime franchises, most notable being Kaori Ishihara and Fumiko Orikasa.
- Aki Toyosaki and Megumi Han once got together in Jewelpet Happiness. Though Aki's role is very minor.
- Aya Endo and Yuko Gibu voiced some characters in Accel World.
- In relation to Tamagotchi, Megumi Toyoguchi was Kiraritchi, while Fumiko Orikasa was Pianitchi and Yuko Gibu was Chamametchi.
- The Wiki Rule: There are a lot of Wikia pages relating to the series.
Trivia / Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama