- Colbert Bump: A minor example, but after seeing how much Alain enjoyed Takoyaki some western fans went out to go try it themselves.
- Executive Meddling: Resources and time meant to go to the series were instead usurped with the sudden production of Kamen Rider Amazons, leaving the dead center of the show without the suits it needed to progress its story. Only three total new suits were seen in the show during the period Amazons was being concurrently made. Mugen Damashii in particular didn't actually premiere in the show until two episodes AFTER it was introduced because the suit was not done in time for filming as the company responsible for them, Blend Master, had been ordered to prioritize the Amazons suits over what was needed for Ghost.
- The Other Darrin: After Sayaka Ohara's departure in episode 34, Akihiro Mayama gets to fully voice the Ganmaizers...until episode 48 where Sayaka Ohara returns.
- Prop Recycling:
- The Eyecon world in The Movie has sprouted Helheim plants all over the place.
- Kamen Rider Dark Ghost is a repaint of Ghost, but with a menacing face plate.
- Ayumus Ghost form is Dark Ghosts suit but with a white Ghost face plate.
- Kamen Rider Extremer is a remodeled Mugen Damashii form, but painted in gold.
- The Dark Necroms reuse the Parka transient suits, but with recolored Ore parka jackets, and Necrom face plates. They even use colored Necrom Eyecons to transform, and a Proto Mega Ulorder.
- In Ghost Re:Birth: Kamen Rider Specter, Specter gains access to Sin Specter, a retool of Ghost Mugen Damashii with Specters horns. The Sin Specter Eyecon is a retool of the Mugen Eyecon.
- In the same movie, Alains Eyecon evolves into the Yujou Burst Eyecon, a recolor of the Toucon Boost Eyecon.
- Kanon Specter reuses Sin Specterss suit painted pink, and Specters helmet. Her Eyecon is a pink Specter Eyecon.
- Talking to Himself: Every single Parka Ghost's voice is provided by Tomokazu Seki. Yes, that includes Himiko as well.
- Troubled Production: The show's severe decline and current status as the Black Sheep of the Neo-Heisei era can mostly be pinned on this. Executive Meddling diverted the budget from this series to production of Kamen Rider Amazons. In addition, the series head writer Takuro Fukuda would regularly be absent within the construction of the series, leaving Keiichi Hasegawa (And to a lesser extent Noubhiro Mouri) left to pick up the pieces and try and introduce character arcs and lore which would only end up being contradicted when Fukuda would return solely to write filler episodes until the series reached its climax. Coupled with the show's pacing issues and arbitrary plot points introduced and then forgotten which were caused by mandates to meet each movie event deadline, several scenes required to understand the ongoing storyline and character development were left on the cutting room floor, only to be recollected into the Legend of Hero Alain home video minisodes.
- Tuckerization: Probably unintentional, but we've had two victims of the week named Sonoda and Mari. Note who voices Yurusen again.
- What Could Have Been
- Ghost's introduction in the Kamen Rider Drive movie Surprise Future showed his battles looking very different: he floated along the ground and the helmet's face lit up. This had been changed by the time of his own show.
- A Leonardo da Vinci Eyecon was supposed to be released as part of a movie-only set of Eyecons for Movie Wars Genesis, and was advertised. Ultimately, this release was cancelled; possibly because of poor sales of movie-exclusive toys in recent years. Instead, the Eyecon was packaged with a Hyper Battle DVD.
- Magazine scans showed images of Alia fighting as Dark Necrom P on Earth, but these scenes ultimately weren't aired.
- Impressively for Super Hero Time, hacking the DX Ghost Driver revealed a sound for only one unrealized Eyecon, Ganbarizing. Both Ex-Aid and Build would realise a trinket based on the arcade game in their toyline, with the former even playing a role in an on-screen spin-off.
- In addition, hacking the Proto Mega Ulorder revealed sounds for other Ganma Eyecons which Igor did not use on-screen. These included the remaining MOTWsnote , Commando, Assaultnote and Gundari.
- What's also impressive is that, of the existing Ghost Eyecons, almost all of them are canon. While a handful of luminary Damashii were exclusive to Ganbarizing, their Eyecons were among the 100 in The Movie, then the Shinsengumi Eyecon's Damashii was exclusively unveiled in a stage show. The remaining Eyecons are Santa, whose Damashii is Ganbarizing exclusive thus averting An Ass-Kicking Christmas on the show, one based on Kamen Rider creator Shotaro Ishinomori which never had an official Damashii form designed for it. Though the first ten Heisei Rider Damashii were exclusive to Ganbarizing, the only Legend Rider Eyecon not to make it on-screen is the Showa Rider Eyecon, a variant of the Kamen Rider 45 Eyecon.
- The Wiki Rule: Covered as part of Kamen Rider Wiki, and as an individual series on the Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki.
Trivia / Kamen Rider Ghost