- Breaking Old Trends: On a franchise-wide level, The Last Judgement is the last Kamen Rider movie released in the spring season as of 2020. It is also the first one since Kamen Rider Den-O Episodes Red and Blue in 2010 to feature no crossover with another Kamen Rider series at all. As a result, Kamen Rider Build is the first show since Kamen Rider Double to have only three theatrical movies featuring them during their run.note .
- "Eat Kill All" is the first song by Project:R that wasnt produced for Super Sentai.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: The series description of the Amazon Riders release on Amazon Prime servers in the West claims it is the fourth installment in the Kamen Rider franchise, mistakenly identifying it as its inspiration Kamen Rider Amazon.
- Follow the Leader: Toei was probably inspired by Marvel's act of releasing streaming-only series on Netflix. Similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Netflix-only series, Amazons features darker and more violent materials compared to the more "mainstream" parts of their respective franchises thanks to the less stringent censorship.
- No Export for You: Amazon initially announced they will be featuring it to a worldwide audience with subtitles, which would have been the first Western official Kamen Rider release since The First in 2007. Despite the announcement it was coming, it has been months since it ended with no further news about it.
- Finally averted April 2018 with the first season posted on Western Amazon Prime servers under the title Amazon Riders with the second season right afterwards. Currently playing this straight however, is the movie.
- What Could Have Been: An English dub by Bang Zoom! Entertainment was commissioned for the Western release but it ultimately went unused.
- The Wiki Rule: Covered as part of Kamen Rider Wiki, and as an individual series on the Kamen Rider Amazons Wiki.
Trivia / Kamen Rider Amazons