- Fanwork Ban: A musical example, as any and all covers of Kalafina songs made using the official instrumentals are regularly deleted from Youtube. It almost makes one wonder why Sony provides said instrumentals at all.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: Listen to "Storia". Hear that kind of bell thing near the end? The thing that goes kooooooooooooong? Yes? Okay, then listen to "Symphonia". Hear it again? Yes? Great! Now, listen to...
- Magnum Opus Dissonance: Yuki Kajiura has said that "Hikari no Senritsu" was her "masterpiece of the decade". The song rarely appears on fan favorite lists.
- The Merch: Slowly growing along with their popularity. Some entertaining examples are the "Kalafina Cafe" mugs, salad bowls, and placemats. Also, each of the members usually "produce" a small unique item for their tour merch.
- No Export for You: After years of waiting, Sony finally opened an official Kalafina Youtube channel. Which can only be accessed by Japanese IP addresses. This was after Kalafina had visited both Boston and Los Angeles and developed a pretty healthy worldwide fanbase.
- They've released the PVs for Hikari Furu and Magia to worldwide IPs now, but the rest of Kalafina's videos remain unofficially shared.
- Production Posse: New single coming out? Expect to see the same credited musicians and chorus singers from the last single, right down to the bassist. This has become even more evident in recent releases, with many roles being continuously filled by the same musician or singer rather than switching between two people with slightly different styles.
- Prop Recycling: Both "Storia" and "Moonfesta" sport the same string of decorative lights in their music videos.
Trivia / Kalafina