- All There in the Script: The two men who occasionally interrupt Corin's broadcasts but on what appears to be an entirely different plain seeing as how Corin never notices are practically nameless. A look at the official transcript aids this a bit, but they are only known as Manager and Technician.
- Ascended Fanon: It became a well liked Fanon trait for Corin Deeth III to have long hair, doubling as a case of Ink-Suit Actor given the appearance of his voice actor. Cue "Psuedo-Dialtion" where it's stated that Corin's hair is at least long to pull into braid.
- Trolling Creator: Series creator Conrad Miszuk is known for having an...interesting sense of humor. Though it's in a fairly endaring and Adorkable fashion as he uses his quick wit to answer questions on the show's official Tumblr page. On here, he uses the Director of Social Media, Cord Dolos as an Author Avatar of sorts.
- What Could Have Been: According to an interview, the lead writer, who is also an aspiring film director, says that the show was originally going to be a series of short films. But due to the bizarre and often depraved imagery provided, trying to create the special effects necessary would include spending a ton of the budget on special effects alone.
- Word of God: Consulting the Kakos Industries Tumblr does address some questions that may or may not be answered in the show. It does expand the lore a bit as well as a few details about how the company functions from the perspective of an employee.
Trivia / Kakos Industries