- Acting for Two: Miyuki Sawashiro and Michelle Ruff voiced both Kirari Momobami and Vice President/ Ririka Momobami.
- Casting Gag: In the Mexican Spanish dub, it's not the first time Ryota Suzui's voice actor (Ricardo Bautista) has voiced a male lead being abused by the rest of the female cast (though not as bad or absurd compared to Keitaro).
- Cash Cow Franchise: For its publisher Gangan Joker. And how popular it is in Japan? Aside from the main series where as of this writing in December 2017 (the manga started in March 2014), it has 2 spin-offs featuring 2 side characters (Saotome & Ikishima, the former even achieved 5 volumes), a 4-koma spin-off, an anthology worked by 32 people, a mobile app game, an anime adaptation in Summer 2017 and a live tv adaptation in 2018.
- Dawson Casting: In the live-action, the only aversion is 18-year-old Minami Hamabe as Yumeko Jabami. Virtually every other main character is played by actors and actresses in their early 20's.
- I Knew It!: Many people guesses that Jabami and Kirari are distantly related, based on the suffix on their names being the same (the "bami" word meaning "devouring")
- Playing Against Type:
- Erika Harlacher as Yumeko. She admits it herself in her twitter feed.Erika: I gotta say, after playing so many sweet lovely princess-y girls, it was pretty fun to get to go a little nuts with this one...
- Ditto in the Mexican Spanish dub with Yumeko's voice actress (Jocelyn Robles), as she also normally typecasted with voicing cute little girls or heroic teens.
- Faye Mata as Yumemi Yumemite due to her Bitch in Sheep's Clothing attitude while being a nice girl in public.
- Zach Aguilar as Rin Obami, a Bitch in Sheep's Clothing and a Consummate Liar.
- Erika Harlacher as Yumeko. She admits it herself in her twitter feed.
- Playing with Character Type: Saori Hayami is usually casts as a polite and kind characters. Yumeko is very polite but happens to be rather crazy gambler.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- In the Japanese version:
- The English version have multiple voice roles for the entire cast:
- Yumeko, Itsuki and Sayaka are voiced by the three Eric(k)as who are notable for the roles such as Erena Toudou, Nico Yazawa and Eli Ayase, Emi Igawa, Tsubaki Sawabe and Kaori Miyazono, Yumi Shirayanagi, Nomura and Sala Shane and so much more.
- Mary, Yumeko, Yuriko, Kirari & Ririka, Yumemi, Midari, Itsuki, Kaede and Sayaka are Julis-Alexia von Riessfeld, Claudia Enfield, Camilla Pareto, Haruka Amagiri,Violet Weinberg, Saya Sasamiya, Li Shenyun, Wernher and Irene Urzaiz.
- Yumeko, Midari, Kirari & Ririka, Yumemi, Sayaka, Itsuki, Kaede, Rin, Miroslava, Ibara (Joe Zeja) and Runa are Ruler, Berserker of the Black Faction, Arturia, Astolfo, Mordred/Saber of the Red Faction, Assassin of Black & Roche Yggdmillenia, Lancer of Red, Sieg, Semiramis, Reika Rikudou, Atalanta, Achilles and Fiore Yggdmillenia. Kakegurui and Fate/Apocrypha are both distributed by Netflix as an original series.
- Mary and Kirari & Ririka were once members of the Jersey Club.
- Rin, Yumemi, and Miroslava are Koichi, Yukako, and Tomoko.
- For both versions of the anime:
- The Wiki Rule: Kakegurui Wikia.
Trivia / Kakegurui