- Banned In China: When the series was exported to South Korea, the first two episodes were axed due to the first Novel World featured being a Japanese folktale, leaving a considerable story gap. China itself, however, is perfectly fine with it.
- Early Installment Weirdness: This anime has little to none of the tropes that define Studio Shaft.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": The first time the main cast made any real official appearance outside of Asia was a collaboration with the mobile game Crusaders Quest where they appeared as recruitable units.
- Name's the Same:
- No Export for You: The closest the series has come to the Western world is the Philippine dub.
- Talking to Himself: Toshiyuki Morikawa voices both Hols and Pochiro, Rokuro Naya voices both Nyorori and Kirinda, and Yoko Soumi voices both Tagalong Kid Urii and Big Bad Nyanma.
- What Could Have Been: An old, pre-release website indicates that the series may have originally been planned for export to the English-speaking world, and in it are some interesting pre-production details.
- The "Happiness Waves" mentioned in Episode 14 and and never brought up again were originally going to play a much larger role. They were going to be produced by the Novel Worlds. In the show proper, the Eto Rangers generate them subconsciously.
- Cinderella was originally going to have its setting corrupted into old Japan, with the glass slipper changed into a wooden sandal, instead of a theme park attraction like it was in the series. The basic idea was kept and saved for later, however, as this became how Aladdin was corrupted.
- Concept art for Episode 8◊ suggests that Urii was going to have a Toy Ship with Little Red Riding Hood. In the show, it's left ambiguous, and they're primarily friends.
- Bakumaru's fear of cats was originally going to be far more paralyzing than it already is. He couldn't even look at a building or rock shaped like a cat.
- Bakumaru was originally going to have the full name of "Bakuretsumaru".
- Monk was originally going to have a crush on Cream.
- Tart was originally going to be more of an Involuntary Shapeshifter, turning back into a chicken when excited.
- Nyanma originally obtained power slowly and gradually from human negativity instead of all at once from making a deal with Bagi, and was going to have a much more direct role in invading the Novel Worlds.
- The show was originally going to be more Merchandise-Driven, with plans in the works for toys, comics, novelizations, home video releases, et cetera. In the end, however, the only merchandise to be made of the show were the BGM soundtrack and Image Song album.
Trivia / Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger